Afghanistan tourist visa
Afghanistan tourist visa for South Georgia citizens
South Georgia citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Afghanistan. Afghanistan tourist visa is required for South Georgia citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Afghanistan tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Afghanistan tourist visa.
Afghanistan tourist visa conditions for South Georgia citizens
- Tourist Visa is issued to foreign nationals who intend to visit Afghanistan individually or with a group for visiting natural beauties, tourist and historic places.Tourist Visa can be extended only once by the Ministry of Interior Affairs upon the approval of the Afghan Tourism Department.
- Please be aware that employment is not permitted under a tourist visa.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Afghanistan tourist visa from South Georgia
South Georgia citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Afghanistan. Afghanistan tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Afghanistan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that South Georgia passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Afghanistan. If not apply for a new South Georgia passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Afghanistan.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Afghanistan
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Afghanistan is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Afghanistan embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Afghanistan, present South Georgia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Afghanistan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Afghanistan for the duration on your stamping.
Afghanistan tourist visa requirements for South Georgia citizens
Documents required for Afghanistan tourist visa from South Georgia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Afghanistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Afghanistan
🎒 Afghanistan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Afghanistan visa advice
Do south georgia citizens need a visa to go to Afghanistan?
Yes, visa is required for South Georgia citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Afghanistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.