Afghanistan tourist visa for Taiwanese citizens in May 2023
Afghanistan tourist visa
Afghanistan tourist visa for Taiwan citizens
Taiwanese citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Afghanistan. Afghanistan tourist visa is required for Taiwanese citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Afghanistan tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Afghanistan tourist visa. You can find Afghanistan visa exemptions.
Afghanistan tourist visa conditions for Taiwanese citizens
- Tourist Visa is issued to foreign nationals who intend to visit Afghanistan individually or with a group for visiting natural beauties, tourist and historic places.Tourist Visa can be extended only once by the Ministry of Interior Affairs upon the approval of the Afghan Tourism Department.
- Please be aware that employment is not permitted under a tourist visa.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Afghanistan tourist visa requirements for Taiwanese citizens
Documents required for Afghanistan tourist visa from Taiwan include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Afghanistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
How to apply for Afghanistan tourist visa from Taiwan
Afghanistan tourist visa application process for Taiwanese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Taiwanese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Afghanistan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Afghanistan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Afghanistan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Taiwanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Afghanistan. If not apply for a new Taiwanese passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Afghanistan.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Afghanistan embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Afghanistan
Visa processing After submission your Afghanistan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Afghanistan in their passport and can collect passport from the Afghanistan embassy or consulate.
Thing to consider when applying for Afghanistan tourist visa
- Make sure Taiwan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Afghanistan.
- Always carry Taiwan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Afghanistan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Afghanistan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Afghanistan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Afghanistan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Afghanistan.
- Research the weather conditions in Afghanistan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Afghanistan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Afghanistan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Afghanistan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Afghanistan.
Afghanistan travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Afghanistan
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Afghanistan
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Afghanistan
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Afghanistan
💳 access money easily
Drive in Afghanistan
🚙 best car rentals
Afghanistan is part of Asia with main city at Kabul. Its Least Developed country with a population of 28M. The main currency is Afghani. The languages spoken are Pashto, Uzbek and Turkmen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do taiwanese citizens need a visa to go to Afghanistan?
Yes, visa is required for Taiwanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Afghanistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Afghanistan with Taiwan passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.