Aland Islands schengen visa
Aland Islands schengen visa for Iranian citizens
Iranian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Aland Islands. Aland Islands schengen visa is required for Iranian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Aland Islands schengen visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Aland Islands schengen visa.
The Schengen Visa is a visa for the Schengen Area, which consists of most of the European Economic Area, plus several other adjacent countries. The visa allows visitors to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business. European Travel Information and Authorisation System or ETIAS is an electronic authorisation system of the European Union for visa-exempt visitors travelling to the European Union or the Schengen Area which is expected to enter into operation at the end of 2022.
Aland Islands schengen visa conditions for Iranian citizens
How to apply for Aland Islands schengen visa from Iran
Iranian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Aland Islands. Aland Islands schengen visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Aland Islands tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Iranian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Aland Islands. If not apply for a new Iranian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Aland Islands.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Aland Islands
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Aland Islands is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Aland Islands embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Aland Islands, present Iran passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Aland Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Aland Islands for the duration on your stamping.
Aland Islands schengen visa requirements for Iranian citizens
Documents required for Aland Islands schengen visa from Iran include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or National ID card of Iran with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Aland Islands An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Aland Islands for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Aland Islands
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Iran in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Aland Islands
🎒 Aland Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Aland Islands visa advice
Do iranian citizens need a visa to go to Aland Islands?
Yes, visa is required for Iranian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Aland Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.