Albania tourist visa
Albania tourist visa from Jordan
Albania tourist visa is required for Jordanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Albania tourist visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Albania tourist visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Albania tourist visa conditions for Jordanian citizens
- Complete a new application, fill out the personal information and upload the documents that are necessary for identity verification. You will be informed via e-mail for the application confirmation as well as the special application code (which enables tracking of the application progress at any time)
- After all verification procedures have been carried out, the application is accepted and the applicant is required to follow procedures for the payment of this service at the relevant bank and then send all relevant documents uploaded during the application and the bank receipt (all as uploaded and originals by post.
- This application requests the presence at the relevant Embassy/Consulate only once all have been completed. You will be informed via email for the date and time of appointment
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 180 days
How to apply for a Albania tourist visa from Jordan
Step 1 : Jordanian citizens need to get a visa for Albania by going to the nearest embassy.
Step 2 : Fill the application form for Albania.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Albania
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Albania is approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
Step 5 : Pickup your passport from Albania embassy
Step 6 : You can now travel to Albania and stay for the duration on your visa.
Albania tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
8 documents required for Albania tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Albania
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Albania. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Albania. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
A clear scan copy of passport of Jordan with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Jordan in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Albania. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Albania
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Albania
Albania tourist visa visa exemption for Jordanian citizens
Albania COVID-19 travel restrictions
Albania has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Jordan need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Albania. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Albania.
✨ Albania tourist visa tips
- Any visitor who holds a valid, multiple entry and previously used visa issued by a Schengen Area country, United States, or the United Kingdom can enter Albania without a visa for 90 days. Visa must have been used at least once before arrival to Albania. The visa exemption also applies to valid Green Card holders and holders of resident permits issued by a Schengen country for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days.
- Visitors of Albanian ethnicity do not require a visa to enter Albania for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days within 180 days.
🎒 Albania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Albania visa advice
Do jordanian citizens need a visa to go to Albania?
Yes, visa is required for Jordanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.