Albania tourist visa 🇦🇱
Albania tourist visa from Morocco
Albania tourist visa is required for Moroccan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Albania tourist visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Albania tourist visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Albania COVID-19 travel restrictions
Albania is open for travel. Most visitors from Morocco can travel to Albania without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Albania.
Get Albania tourist visa from Morocco
- Complete a new application, fill out the personal information and upload the documents that are necessary for identity verification. You will be informed via e-mail for the application confirmation as well as the special application code (which enables tracking of the application progress at any time)
- After all verification procedures have been carried out, the application is accepted and the applicant is required to follow procedures for the payment of this service at the relevant bank and then send all relevant documents uploaded during the application and the bank receipt (all as uploaded and originals by post.
- This application requests the presence at the relevant Embassy/Consulate only once all have been completed. You will be informed via email for the date and time of appointment
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 180 days
Albania tourist visa requirements for Moroccan citizens
6 documents required for Albania tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Albania
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of Morocco with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Morocco in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Albania. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Albania tourist visa visa exemption for Moroccan citizens
Albania visa exemption
- Must have used the visa/PR to enter visa country at least once
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Exemption available for
Tourist or Business Visa (B1/B2) Work Visa (L1/L2/H1/H4) US Green card
Short-term C-Type Schengen visa
UK tourist visa UK student visa UK work visa UK permanent residency
✨ Albania tourist visa tips
- Visa free for a maximum stay of 90 days within 180 days for valid visa holders of the Schengen Area member states, the United Kingdom and the United States.
🎒 Albania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Albania visa advice
Do moroccan citizens need a visa to go to Albania?
Yes, visa is required for Moroccan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Moroccan citizens need a visa for travelling to Albania.
The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days
The visa is valid for a period of 180 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Morocco immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.