Albania tourist visa
Albania tourist visa for Portuguese citizens
Portuguese citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Albania. Albania tourist visa is free for Portuguese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Albania tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Albania tourist visa. You can find Albania visa exemptions.
Albania tourist visa conditions for Portuguese citizens
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 180 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Albania tourist visa from Portugal
Portuguese citizens dont need a visa to visit Albania. Albania tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Portuguese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Albania. If not apply for a new Portuguese passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Portuguese citizens can go to Albania immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Albania, present Portugal passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Albania visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Albania for the duration on your stamping.
Albania tourist visa requirements for Portuguese citizens
Documents required for Albania tourist visa from Portugal include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Portugal with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Portugal in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Albania
Lisbon to Tirana
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Albania
Albania tourist visa visa exemption for Portuguese citizens
✨ Albania tourist visa tips
- Citizens of following countries can enter Albania without visa: Foreign citizens who have a valid, multiple-entry Schengen visa, which has been previously used in one of the Schengen states, or foreign citizens who have a valid permit of stay in one of the Schengen states;
- Foreign citizens who have a valid, multiple-entry US or UK visa, which has been previously used in the respective country of issuance, or have valid permit of stay in the US or UK.
- Foreign citizens from Saudi Arabia,Belarus, Qatar, Oman, Russia, Thailand and Bahrain, can enter in Albania without visa,for short term stay, with the passport document, from 1 April 2019 until 31 October 2019.
- Foreign citizens from The Republic of China can enter in Albania without visa, for short term stay, with the passport document, from 1 March 2019 until 31 October 2019.
- Citizen Card valid
🎒 Albania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Albania visa advice
Do portuguese citizens need a visa to go to Albania?
No, visa is not required for Portuguese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Albania travel restrictions
Albania is open for travel. Most visitors from Portugal can travel to Albania without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Albania.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.