Albania eVisa for Tanzania citizens
Tanzanian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Albania. Albania eVisa is available online for Tanzanian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Albania eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Albania eVisa. You can find Albania visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Albania from Tanzania?
Yes, Albania eVisa is required for Tanzanian citizens. Tanzanian passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Albania visit visa conditions for Tanzanian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Albania tourist visa requirements for Tanzanian citizens
Documents required for Albania tourist visa from Tanzania include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Tanzania with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Albania An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Albania for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Albania eVisa from Tanzania
Albania online e-visa application process for Tanzanian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Tanzanian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Albania visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Albania government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Albania tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Tanzanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Albania. If not apply for a new Tanzanian passport.
Online application Go to the Albania tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Albania visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Albania is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Albania visa exemption for Tanzanian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Albania tourist visa
- Make sure Tanzania passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Albania.
- Always carry Tanzania passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Albania.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Albania, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Albania and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Albania.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Albania.
- Research the weather conditions in Albania and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Albania.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Albania.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Albania.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Albania.
Albania travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Dar es Salaam to Tirana, with prices starting at Sh1,413,041.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Albania visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Albania eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.