Albania tourist visa
Albania tourist visa for East Timorese citizens
East Timorese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Albania. Albania tourist visa is required for East Timorese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Albania tourist visa. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Albania tourist visa. You can find Albania visa exemptions.
Albania tourist visa conditions for East Timorese citizens
- Complete a new application, fill out the personal information and upload the documents that are necessary for identity verification. You will be informed via e-mail for the application confirmation as well as the special application code (which enables tracking of the application progress at any time)
- After all verification procedures have been carried out, the application is accepted and the applicant is required to follow procedures for the payment of this service at the relevant bank and then send all relevant documents uploaded during the application and the bank receipt (all as uploaded and originals by post.
- This application requests the presence at the relevant Embassy/Consulate only once all have been completed. You will be informed via email for the date and time of appointment
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 180 days
How to apply for Albania tourist visa from East Timor
East Timorese citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Albania. Albania tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Albania tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that East Timorese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Albania. If not apply for a new East Timorese passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Albania.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Albania
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Albania is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Albania embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Albania, present East Timor passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Albania visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Albania for the duration on your stamping.
Albania tourist visa requirements for East Timorese citizens
Documents required for Albania tourist visa from East Timor include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Albania
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Albania
Albania tourist visa visa exemption for East Timorese citizens
🎒 Albania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Albania visa advice
Do east timorese citizens need a visa to go to Albania?
Yes, visa is required for East Timorese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Albania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Albania travel restrictions
Albania is open for travel. Most visitors from East Timor can travel to Albania without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Albania.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.