Algeria tourist visa
Algeria tourist visa for Santomean citizens
Santomean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Algeria. Algeria tourist visa is required for Santomean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Algeria tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Algeria tourist visa.
Algeria tourist visa conditions for Santomean citizens
How to apply for Algeria tourist visa from Sao Tome and Principe
Santomean citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Algeria. Algeria tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Algeria tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Santomean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Algeria. If not apply for a new Santomean passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Algeria.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Algeria
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Algeria is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Algeria embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Algeria, present Sao Tome and Principe passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Algeria visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Algeria for the duration on your stamping.
Algeria tourist visa requirements for Santomean citizens
Documents required for Algeria tourist visa from Sao Tome and Principe include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Sao Tome and Principe with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Algeria An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Algeria for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Algeria
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Sao Tome and Principe in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Algeria
🎒 Algeria travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Algeria visa advice
Do santomean citizens need a visa to go to Algeria?
Yes, visa is required for Santomean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Algeria visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Algeria travel restrictions
Algeria has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Sao Tome and Principe will not be allowed to travel to Algeria. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Algeria.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.