American Samoa 🇦🇸
American Samoa is part of Polynesia, Oceania with capital at Pago Pago. Visa requirement for American Samoa specifically for the citizens of Cuba like the duration of stay, type of visa available and any special restrictions.
Visa requirements for Cuba
US presumes that every B-1/B-2 applicant is an intending immigrant. So the applicant has to provide his genuine desire to visit USA is temporary and he wishes to return to his home country.
Filling your Visa Application (DS-160 ) is only the first step in the visa application process.
After that book an appointment for Visa Interview and pay the fees.
Visit the U.S. Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.
You will need to bring a printed copy of your appointment letter, your DS-160 confirmation page, one recent photograph, your current and all old passports, and the original visa fee payment receipt. Applications without all of these items will not be accepted.
Some countries citizens dont need an appointment, you can check this with the US embassy in your country.
Max Stay: 180 days
Visa Expires: upto 10 years
Documents required: 11
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for American Samoa
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Appointment Booking: Appointment booking confirmation with the consulate
Also need Visa Fee reciept along with DS-160 confirmation page
Passport: Original Passport or Travel document must have at least 2 empty visa pages. passport or travel document cannot have been issued more than 10 years ago. Original passport with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Previous Visa: Previous visas if available
If you were previously in the United States, any documents attesting to your immigration or visa status.
• A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job.
• Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
• Income Tax Return (ITR)
• Original pay slips
• Include a copy of your business license
• Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
• Income Tax Return (ITR)
• Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester.
• No Object certificate from School or University.
• Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Travel itinerary: Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from the country/area in your name, not a ticket)
Proof of Funds: Proof you have enough money for your stay and to leave, such as
• personal bank statements
• Pay slips from employer
• Proof of accomodation
• Audited accounts,
• Tax records
• Credit card limit.
Proof of Return: Proof that you have reasons to return home such as:
• A letter from your employer stating you plan to return to your job
• Proof that you study at a school, college or university in your home country
• Proof that you have immediate family members in your home country(photos, marriage certificates etc)
• Proof that you can return home
• Proof that you own a house or other major assets in your home country
Cover Letter: Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Financial documents: Any other financial documents like FD, Shares, Mutual Funds, NSC, PPF, Property papers or any other financial documents.
On 29 September 2017, the US halted processing of all visas except family reunification visas at its embassy in Havana, Cuba.