American Samoa eVisa
American Samoa eVisa for Luxembourg citizens
Luxembourgish citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to American Samoa. American Samoa eVisa is available online for Luxembourgish citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for American Samoa eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying American Samoa eVisa. You can find American Samoa visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to American Samoa from Luxembourg?
Yes, American Samoa eVisa is required for Luxembourgish citizens. Luxembourgish passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
American Samoa visit visa conditions for Luxembourgish citizens
- American Samoa is a US territory, which means that the US Visa Policy applies to travel to American Samoa.
- All the rules and requirements that apply to the US visa also apply to American Samoa.
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization is not considered as a visa, but it is a prerequisite for entering the USA by air or sea.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Stay: short term
American Samoa tourist visa requirements for Luxembourgish citizens
Documents required for American Samoa tourist visa from Luxembourg include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Luxembourg with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for American Samoa An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in American Samoa for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for American Samoa eVisa from Luxembourg
American Samoa online e-visa application process for Luxembourgish citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Luxembourgish citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an American Samoa visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The American Samoa government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a American Samoa tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Luxembourgish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in American Samoa. If not apply for a new Luxembourgish passport.
Online application Go to the American Samoa tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your American Samoa visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for American Samoa is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for American Samoa tourist visa
- Travelers need a travel authorization to visit American Samoa for Business or Tourism.
- Visa-exempt visitors entering American Samoa must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Travelers can submit the eTA application online. Once the application is approved, travelers receive their eTA confirmation electronically.
- An eTA is electronically linked to a passport. If travelers receive a new passport, they must apply for a new eTA.
- A valid eTA is required to board the flight. If the eTA is expired or doesn’t match the traveler’s passport information, travelers will not be able to board their flight.
- Make sure Luxembourg passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to American Samoa.
- Always carry Luxembourg passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in American Samoa.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for American Samoa, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in American Samoa and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in American Samoa.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in American Samoa.
- Research the weather conditions in American Samoa and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in American Samoa.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in American Samoa.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in American Samoa.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in American Samoa.
American Samoa travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
American Samoa visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about American Samoa eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.