Anguilla visa for Bulgarian citizens in 2023
Anguilla tourist visa
Anguilla tourist visa for Bulgarian citizens
Bulgarian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Anguilla. Anguilla tourist visa is free for Bulgarian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Anguilla tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Anguilla tourist visa. You can find Anguilla visa exemptions.
Anguilla visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Bulgarian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 3 months
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Anguilla tourist visa requirements for Bulgarian citizens
Documents required for Anguilla tourist visa from Bulgaria include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Bulgaria with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bulgaria in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Anguilla
How to apply for Anguilla tourist visa from Bulgaria
Anguilla visa free process for Bulgarian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Bulgarian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Anguilla. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Anguilla.
Valid passport Check that Bulgarian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Anguilla. If not apply for a new Bulgarian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Bulgarian citizens can go to Anguilla immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Anguilla, present Bulgaria passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Anguilla visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Anguilla for the duration on your stamping.
Anguilla travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Sofia to The Valley, with prices starting at 1 736,00 лв..
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Anguilla
✈️ flight prices
1 736,00 лв.
1 736,00 лв.
Stay in Anguilla
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Anguilla
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Anguilla
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Anguilla
💳 access money easily
Anguilla tourist visa visa exemption for Bulgarian citizens
Anguilla visa exemption 🇦🇮
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 90 days
Anguilla tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Bulgaria passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Anguilla.
- Always carry Bulgaria passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Anguilla.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Anguilla, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Anguilla and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Anguilla.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Anguilla.
- Research the weather conditions in Anguilla and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Anguilla.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Anguilla.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Anguilla.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Anguilla.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do bulgarian citizens need a visa to go to Anguilla?
No, visa is not required for Bulgarian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Anguilla visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Anguilla with Bulgaria passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.