Anguilla tourist visa
Anguilla tourist visa for Jersey citizens
Jersey citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Anguilla. Anguilla tourist visa is free for Jersey citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Anguilla tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Anguilla tourist visa. You can find Anguilla visa exemptions.
Anguilla tourist visa conditions for Jersey citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Anguilla tourist visa from Jersey
Jersey citizens dont need a visa to visit Anguilla. Anguilla tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Jersey passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Anguilla. If not apply for a new Jersey passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Jersey citizens can go to Anguilla immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Anguilla, present Jersey passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Anguilla visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Anguilla for the duration on your stamping.
Anguilla tourist visa requirements for Jersey citizens
Documents required for Anguilla tourist visa from Jersey include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Jersey with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Jersey in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Anguilla
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Anguilla
Anguilla tourist visa visa exemption for Jersey citizens
🎒 Anguilla travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Anguilla visa advice
Do jersey citizens need a visa to go to Anguilla?
No, visa is not required for Jersey citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Anguilla visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.