Anguilla online e visa
Anguilla online e visa for Lebanese citizens
Lebanese citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Anguilla. Anguilla online e visa is available online for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Anguilla online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Anguilla online e visa. You can find Anguilla visa exemptions.
Anguilla online e visa conditions for Lebanese citizens
Applicant not required
How to apply for Anguilla online e visa from Lebanon
Lebanese citizens need to get online visa to visit Anguilla. Anguilla online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Anguilla tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Lebanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Anguilla. If not apply for a new Lebanese passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the Anguilla tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for Anguilla is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Anguilla, present confirmation email along with Lebanon passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Anguilla visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Anguilla for the duration on your stamping.
Anguilla tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
Documents required for Anguilla tourist visa from Lebanon include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Lebanon with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Anguilla An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Anguilla for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Anguilla
Anguilla tourist visa visa exemption for Lebanese citizens
✨ Anguilla tourist visa tips
- You do NOT need to apply for a visa if
- You have a valid visa to enter the UK, US or Canada. A valid UK, US or Canada visa can be used to enter Anguilla.
🎒 Anguilla travel tips by fellow travellers
- I am holder of Lebanese passport, question, If i have a US visa, can i visit Anguilla without visa
Anguilla visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to Anguilla?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Anguilla visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Anguilla travel restrictions
Anguilla is open for travel. Most visitors from Lebanon can travel to Anguilla without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Anguilla.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.