Anguilla eVisa for Mozambique citizens
Mozambican citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Anguilla. Anguilla eVisa is available online for Mozambican citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Anguilla eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Anguilla eVisa. You can find Anguilla visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Anguilla from Mozambique?
Yes, Anguilla eVisa is required for Mozambican citizens. Mozambican passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Anguilla visit visa conditions for Mozambican citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: 10 working days
- Visa fees: $120
- Stay: short term
Anguilla tourist visa requirements for Mozambican citizens
Documents required for Anguilla tourist visa from Mozambique include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Mozambique with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Anguilla An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Anguilla for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Anguilla eVisa from Mozambique
Anguilla online e-visa application process for Mozambican citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Mozambican citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Anguilla visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Anguilla government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Anguilla tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Mozambican passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Anguilla. If not apply for a new Mozambican passport.
Online application Go to the Anguilla tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Anguilla visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Anguilla is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Anguilla visa exemption for Mozambican citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Anguilla tourist visa
- All visa applications require a USD $20.00 Application Processing Fee (non-refundable) to be paid on submission.
- Holders of a valid visa issued by the United Kingdom do not require a visa.
- Make sure Mozambique passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Anguilla.
- Always carry Mozambique passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Anguilla.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Anguilla, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Anguilla and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Anguilla.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Anguilla.
- Research the weather conditions in Anguilla and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Anguilla.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Anguilla.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Anguilla.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Anguilla.
Anguilla travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Anguilla visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Anguilla eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.