Antigua and Barbuda Digital Nomad Visa 🇦🇬
Antigua and Barbuda digital nomad visa is also know as Antigua and Barbuda Nomad Digital Residence. Antigua and Barbuda digital nomad visa allows a stay of 24 months. Antigua and Barbuda Nomad Digital Residence needs proof of income of $50K per year. An independant business or self employed is a required condition for the Antigua and Barbuda Nomad Digital Residence. Antigua and Barbuda offers Nomad Digital Residence as digital nomad visa. Get Antigua and Barbuda Nomad Digital Residence visa requirements and application.
Antigua and Barbuda Nomad Digital Residence details
- The Nomad Digital Resident Visa Programme was designed for persons and their dependent who are not a resident or national of Antigua and Barbuda, the opportunity to work away from their homeland, while in the safety of a warm tropical island.
- This visa is good for 2 years, and visitors will be required to maintain their own health insurance plan while staying within the country and enjoying its 365 different beaches.
- Earn at least $50,000 per year
- Own travel/health insurance plan
todayMax Stay 24 months
account_balance_walletIncome $50K per year
paymentVisa Fees $1,500
How to apply for Antigua and Barbuda Digital Nomad Visa
Travelling to Antigua and Barbuda as a digital nomad requires you to apply for a visa. Antigua and Barbuda digital nomad visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Antigua and Barbuda digital nomad visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Antigua and Barbuda. If not apply for a new passport.
- Step 3 : Scan all documents and print a copy of them before hand. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Step 4 : Fill the application form for Antigua and Barbuda.
- Step 5 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment and submit visa application for Antigua and Barbuda digital nomad visa
- Step 6 : Wait for approval. Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s) for Antigua and Barbuda digital nomad visa.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Antigua and Barbuda, present passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Antigua and Barbuda visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Antigua and Barbuda for the duration on your stamping.
Antigua and Barbuda Nomad Digital Residence fee details
- Single: USD $1,500.00
- Couples: USD $2,000.00
- Dependants (Family of three persons and over): USD $3,000.00
Antigua and Barbuda Digital Nomad Visa requirements
Documents required for Antigua and Barbuda digital nomad visa process include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 12 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Business or Employment
Proof of Income
Police Clearance Certificate
Spouse/Dependant Passport Copy
Completed online application form for Antigua and Barbuda
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Birth Certificate of the applicant in country.
Proof of employment, including self-employment outside destination, such as • Freelancer: Freelancing Contracts • Full-Time Employee: Letter of Confirmation from the Organization • Entrepreneur: Company Ownership or Partnership Statement
Proof of income by the applicant.
Proof of fee payment for the visa.
International health insurance specifically covering the territory of destination and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
Police Clearance Certificate of the applicant in country.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Marriage Certificate of the applicant.
A Proof of relationship (if not married) for partner or proof of guardianship of dependent, of whom the application is made, by the main applicant.
Antigua and Barbuda Nomad Digital Residence conditions
- Successful applicants and their dependents (if any) will be expected to pay Income Taxes in the countries in which they are normally resident. No personal income tax is payable to Antigua and Barbuda.
- Applicants are not allowed to work for any entity of any kind in Antigua and Barbuda, nor to derive any income from any entity in Antigua and Barbuda.
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Antigua and Barbuda visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Travel Medical Insurance
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.