Antigua and Barbuda 🇦🇬
COVID travel advice is country is Partially Open for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua and Barbuda is part of North America with main city at
Saint John's. Its Developing country with a
population of 86K people. The main currency is East Caribbean Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 86K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Antigua and Barbuda
Last updated: December 1, 2020
1. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR SARS-CoV-2 test result. The test must have been taken at most 7 days before departure.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
2. Passengers are subject to medical screening upon arrival.
3. Passengers could be subject to quarantine.
4. A completed Health Declaration Form must be presented to the Port Health Authorities upon arrival.
5. Passengers and airline crew staying overnight in transit must stay at a hotel or at a designated facility until their next flight.
🛡️ Travel safety for Antigua and Barbuda
No data present