Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) for Guinean citizens in June 2023
Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) for Guinea citizens
Guinean citizens can apply for electronic travel authorization online when travelling to Argentina. Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is available online for Guinean citizens. Argentina tourist visa is also know as Argentina Autorización de Viaje Electrónica (AVE). With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). A total of 3 documents are required for applying Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). You can find Argentina visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Argentina from Guinea?
Yes, Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is required for Guinean citizens. Guinean passport holdders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) conditions for Guinean citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Argentina tourist visa requirements for Guinean citizens
Documents required for Argentina tourist visa from Guinea include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Guinea with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Argentina An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Argentina for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) from Guinea
Argentina online e-visa application process for Guinean citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Guinean citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Argentina visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Argentina government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Argentina tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Guinean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Argentina. If not apply for a new Guinean passport.
Online application Go to the Argentina tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Argentina visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Argentina is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Argentina visa exemption for Guinean citizens
- Applicable Countries: Albania, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belize, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Bhutan, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Dominica, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Philippines, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana , Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Indonesia, Marshall Islands, Salomon Islands, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Lesoto, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritius, Moldova , Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman,Palau, Papua New Guinea, Central African Republic, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominican Republic , China, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Djibouti, Zambia, Zimbabwe
todayMax stay: 90 days
Thing to consider when applying for Argentina tourist visa
- Make sure Guinea passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Argentina.
- Always carry Guinea passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Argentina.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Argentina, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Argentina and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Argentina.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Argentina.
- Research the weather conditions in Argentina and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Argentina.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Argentina.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Argentina.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Argentina.
Argentina travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Conakry to Buenos Aires, with prices starting at 17,151,908Fr.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Argentina
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Argentina
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Argentina
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Argentina
💳 access money easily
Drive in Argentina
🚙 best car rentals
Argentina is part of South America with main city at Buenos Aires. Its Developing country with a population of 44M. The main currency is Argentine Peso. The languages spoken are Spanish and Guaraní.
Argentina tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Guinea visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
Countries to travel near Argentina with Guinea passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.