Argentina ETA for Guinea-Bissau citizens in May 2023
Argentina ETA for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Guinea-Bissau citizens can apply for electronic travel authorization online when travelling to Argentina. Argentina ETA is available online for Guinea-Bissau citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Argentina ETA. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Argentina ETA. You can find Argentina visa exemptions.
Argentina ETA conditions for Guinea-Bissau citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Argentina tourist visa requirements for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Documents required for Argentina tourist visa from Guinea-Bissau include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Guinea-Bissau with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Argentina An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Argentina for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Argentina ETA from Guinea-Bissau
Argentina online e-visa application process for Guinea-Bissau citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Guinea-Bissau citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Argentina visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Argentina government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Argentina tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Guinea-Bissau passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Argentina. If not apply for a new Guinea-Bissau passport.
Online application Go to the Argentina tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Argentina visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Argentina is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Argentina visa exemption for Guinea-Bissau citizens
- Applicable Countries: Albania, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belize, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Bhutan, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Dominica, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Philippines, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana , Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Indonesia, Marshall Islands, Salomon Islands, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Lesoto, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritius, Moldova , Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman,Palau, Papua New Guinea, Central African Republic, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominican Republic , China, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Djibouti, Zambia, Zimbabwe
todayMax stay: 90 days
Thing to consider when applying for Argentina tourist visa
- Make sure Guinea-Bissau passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Argentina.
- Always carry Guinea-Bissau passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Argentina.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Argentina, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Argentina and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Argentina.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Argentina.
- Research the weather conditions in Argentina and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Argentina.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Argentina.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Argentina.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Argentina.
Argentina travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Argentina
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Argentina
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Argentina
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Argentina
💳 access money easily
Drive in Argentina
🚙 best car rentals
Argentina is part of South America with main city at Buenos Aires. Its Developing country with a population of 44M. The main currency is Argentine Peso. The languages spoken are Spanish and Guaraní.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do guinea-bissau citizens need a visa to go to Argentina?
Yes, visa is required for Guinea-Bissau citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Argentina visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Argentina with Guinea-Bissau passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.