Argentina visa for Sammarinese citizens in June 2023
Argentina tourist visa
Argentina tourist visa for San Marino citizens
Sammarinese citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Argentina. Argentina tourist visa is free for Sammarinese citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Argentina tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Argentina tourist visa.
Argentina tourist visa conditions for Sammarinese citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Argentina tourist visa requirements for Sammarinese citizens
Documents required for Argentina tourist visa from San Marino include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of San Marino with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from San Marino in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Argentina
How to apply for Argentina tourist visa from San Marino
Argentina visa free process for Sammarinese cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Sammarinese citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Argentina. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Argentina.
Valid passport Check that Sammarinese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Argentina. If not apply for a new Sammarinese passport.
Arrival After arriving, Sammarinese citizens can go to Argentina immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Argentina, present San Marino passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Argentina visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Argentina for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Argentina tourist visa
- Make sure San Marino passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Argentina.
- Always carry San Marino passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Argentina.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Argentina, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Argentina and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Argentina.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Argentina.
- Research the weather conditions in Argentina and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Argentina.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Argentina.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Argentina.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Argentina.
Argentina travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Argentina
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Argentina
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Argentina
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Argentina
💳 access money easily
Drive in Argentina
🚙 best car rentals
Argentina is part of South America with main city at Buenos Aires. Its Developing country with a population of 44M. The main currency is Argentine Peso. The languages spoken are Spanish and Guaraní.
Do sammarinese citizens need a visa for Argentina?
No, visa is not required for Sammarinese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Argentina visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
San Marino tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for San Marino visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Argentina with San Marino passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.