Armenia Visitor visa
Armenia Visitor visa for Dominican Republic citizens
Dominican Republic citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Armenia. Armenia Visitor visa is available online for Dominican Republic citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 120 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Armenia Visitor visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Armenia Visitor visa.
Do you need a visa to go to Armenia from Dominican Republic?
Yes, Armenia Visitor visa is required for Dominican Republic citizens. Dominican Republic passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Armenia visit visa conditions for Dominican Republic citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 120 days
- Stay: short term
Armenia tourist visa requirements for Dominican Republic citizens
Documents required for Armenia tourist visa from Dominican Republic include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Dominican Republic with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Armenia An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Armenia for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Armenia Visitor visa from Dominican Republic
Armenia online e-visa application process for Dominican Republic citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Dominican Republic citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Armenia visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Armenia government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Armenia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Dominican Republic passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Armenia. If not apply for a new Dominican Republic passport.
Online application Go to the Armenia tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Armenia visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Armenia is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Armenia tourist visa
- Obtainable on arrival at Zvartnots International Airport or prior to travel online.
- Make sure Dominican Republic passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Armenia.
- Always carry Dominican Republic passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Armenia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Armenia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Armenia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Armenia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Armenia.
- Research the weather conditions in Armenia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Armenia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Armenia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Armenia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Armenia.
Armenia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Santo Domingo to Yerevan, with prices starting at RD$30,487.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Armenia visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Armenia Visitor visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.