Armenia visa on arrival for Panamanian citizens to travel in 2023
Armenia visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Armenia visa on arrival for Panamanian citizens
Panamanian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Armenia. Armenia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Panamanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 120 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Armenia visa on arrival. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Armenia visa on arrival. You can find Armenia visa exemptions.
Armenia visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Panamanian citizens
- Citizens who are eligible for visa on arrival are also eligible for e-visa.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 120 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: 1,500.00 ֏
- Stay: short term
Armenia tourist visa requirements for Panamanian citizens
Documents required for Armenia tourist visa from Panama include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 2 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Armenia
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Armenia visa on arrival from Panama
Armenia visa on arrival process for Panamanian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Panamanian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Armenia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Armenia.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Armenia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Panamanian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Armenia. If not apply for a new Panamanian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Panamanian citizens can go to Armenia immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Armenia.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Armenia, present Panama passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Armenia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Armenia for the duration on your stamping.
Armenia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Panama City to Yerevan, with prices starting at B/. 818.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Armenia
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Armenia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Armenia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Armenia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Armenia
💳 access money easily
Armenia tourist visa visa exemption for Panamanian citizens
Armenia visa exemption 🇦🇲
Visa on Arrival
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT but are eligible to obtain Visa ON ARRIVAL
- VOA fee is 15,000 AMD, valid for 120 days, single-entry only
- Passport must be valid during the entire stay in Armenia
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 120 days
Armenia tourist visa and travel tips
- Visa on arrival can be granted at following immigration checkpoints:
- Through International airports and railway station: Zvartnots International Airport (Yerevan), Shirak Airport (Gyumri, Shirak Province), Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, border with Georgia)
- Through Land checkpoints: Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia), Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia), Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia), Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)
- Make sure Panama passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Armenia.
- Always carry Panama passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Armenia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Armenia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Armenia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Armenia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Armenia.
- Research the weather conditions in Armenia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Armenia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Armenia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Armenia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Armenia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do panamanian citizens need a visa to go to Armenia?
No, visa is not required for Panamanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Armenia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Armenia with Panama passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.