Armenia tourist visa
Armenia tourist visa for Tajik citizens
Tajik citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Armenia. Armenia tourist visa is free for Tajik citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 180 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Armenia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Armenia tourist visa. You can find Armenia visa exemptions.
Armenia tourist visa conditions for Tajik citizens
- Country nationals are unilaterally exempted from the requirement of obtaining a visa.
Max Stay: 180 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Armenia tourist visa from Tajikistan
Tajik citizens dont need a visa to visit Armenia. Armenia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Tajik passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Armenia. If not apply for a new Tajik passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Tajik citizens can go to Armenia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Armenia, present Tajikistan passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Armenia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Armenia for the duration on your stamping.
Armenia tourist visa requirements for Tajik citizens
Documents required for Armenia tourist visa from Tajikistan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Tajikistan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Tajikistan in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Armenia
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Armenia
Armenia tourist visa visa exemption for Tajik citizens
Armenia visa exemption
Visa on Arrival
Exemption available for these visas:
New Zealand Visa
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT but are eligible to obtain Visa ON ARRIVAL
- VOA fee is 15,000 AMD, valid for 120 days, single-entry only
- Passport must be valid during the entire stay in Armenia
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
🎒 Armenia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Armenia visa advice
Do tajik citizens need a visa to go to Armenia?
No, visa is not required for Tajik citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Armenia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Armenia travel restrictions
Armenia has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Tajikistan need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Armenia. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Armenia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.