Armenia visa for UK citizens in 2023
Armenia tourist visa
Armenia tourist visa for UK citizens
UK citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Armenia. Armenia tourist visa is free for UK citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 180 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Armenia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Armenia tourist visa. You can find Armenia visa exemptions.
Armenia visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for UK citizens
- Country nationals are unilaterally exempted from the requirement of obtaining a visa.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 180 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Armenia tourist visa requirements for UK citizens
Documents required for Armenia tourist visa from UK include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of UK with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from UK in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Armenia
How to apply for Armenia tourist visa from UK
Armenia visa free process for UK cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, UK citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Armenia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Armenia.
Valid passport Check that UK passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Armenia. If not apply for a new UK passport.
Arrival After arriving, UK citizens can go to Armenia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Armenia, present UK passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Armenia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Armenia for the duration on your stamping.
Armenia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Armenia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Armenia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Armenia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Armenia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Armenia
💳 access money easily
Armenia tourist visa visa exemption for UK citizens
Armenia visa exemption 🇦🇲
Visa on Arrival
- Visa is NOT EXEMPT but are eligible to obtain Visa ON ARRIVAL
- VOA fee is 15,000 AMD, valid for 120 days, single-entry only
- Passport must be valid during the entire stay in Armenia
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 120 days
Armenia tourist visa and travel tips
- Country citizens can stay on the territory of the Republic of Armenia for no more than 180 days during one year.
- Visa upon arrival for a maximum term of 180 days in a year.
- Make sure UK passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Armenia.
- Always carry UK passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Armenia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Armenia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Armenia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Armenia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Armenia.
- Research the weather conditions in Armenia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Armenia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Armenia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Armenia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Armenia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do uk citizens need a visa to go to Armenia?
No, visa is not required for UK citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Armenia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Armenia with UK passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.