Aruba Visa free
Aruba Visa free for El Salvador citizens
El Salvador citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Aruba. Aruba Visa free is free for El Salvador citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Aruba Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Aruba Visa free.
Do you need a visa to go to Aruba from El Salvador?
No, Aruba visa is not required for El Salvador citizens. El Salvador passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Aruba visit visa conditions for El Salvador citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Aruba tourist visa requirements for El Salvador citizens
Documents required for Aruba tourist visa from El Salvador include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of El Salvador with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from El Salvador in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Aruba
How to apply for Aruba Visa free from El Salvador
Aruba visa free process for El Salvador cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, El Salvador citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Aruba. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Aruba.
Valid passport Check that El Salvador passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Aruba. If not apply for a new El Salvador passport.
Arrival After arriving, El Salvador citizens can go to Aruba immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Aruba, present El Salvador passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Aruba visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Aruba for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Aruba tourist visa
- Travelers need a visa to visit Aruba for Business or Tourism for more than 90 days. Travelers do not need a visa if staying for 90 days or less.
- Make sure El Salvador passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Aruba.
- Always carry El Salvador passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Aruba.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Aruba, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Aruba and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Aruba.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Aruba.
- Research the weather conditions in Aruba and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Aruba.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Aruba.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Aruba.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Aruba.
Aruba travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Aruba visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Aruba Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.