Aruba tourist visa
Aruba tourist visa for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Guinea-Bissau citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Aruba. Aruba tourist visa is required for Guinea-Bissau citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Aruba tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Aruba tourist visa.
Aruba tourist visa conditions for Guinea-Bissau citizens
How to apply for Aruba tourist visa from Guinea-Bissau
Guinea-Bissau citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Aruba. Aruba tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Aruba tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Guinea-Bissau passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Aruba. If not apply for a new Guinea-Bissau passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Aruba.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Aruba
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Aruba is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Aruba embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Aruba, present Guinea-Bissau passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Aruba visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Aruba for the duration on your stamping.
Aruba tourist visa requirements for Guinea-Bissau citizens
Documents required for Aruba tourist visa from Guinea-Bissau include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Guinea-Bissau with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Aruba An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Aruba for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Aruba
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Guinea-Bissau in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Aruba
🎒 Aruba travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Aruba visa advice
Do guinea-bissau citizens need a visa to go to Aruba?
Yes, visa is required for Guinea-Bissau citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Aruba visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Aruba travel restrictions
Aruba is open for travel. Most visitors from Guinea-Bissau can travel to Aruba without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Aruba.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.