The travel advice is Do not travel to Australia. COVID travel advice is country is Closed for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Australia. Australia is part of Oceania with main city at
Canberra. Its Developed country with a
population of 24M people. The main currency is Australian Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developed 👨👩👦👦 24M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Australia
Last updated: November 23, 2020
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Australia.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Australia and their immediate family members;
- permanent residents of Australia and their immediate family members;
- nationals of New Zealand residing in Australia and their immediate family members;
- passengers arriving from New Zealand, having been in New Zealand in the past 14 days and traveling on a Safe Travel Zone flight;
- passengers who have a visa and have been granted an exemption before departure; details can be found at [https://travel-exemptions.homeaffairs.gov.au/tep](https://travel-exemptions.homeaffairs.gov.au/tep).
2. Passengers arriving from New Zealand and passengers arriving on repatriation flights must complete a "Travel Declaration" form before departure. The form can be obtained at [https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/australia-travel-declaration](https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/australia-travel-declaration) .
3. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for 14 days at the first point of entry. Details can be found at [https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/new-zealand-safe-travel-zone](https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/new-zealand-safe-travel-zone).
4. Airline crew are subject to self-isolation until their next flight.
5. Passengers transiting through Australia for 8 to 72 hours are subject to quarantine until their next flight.
6. Flights to Melbourne (MEL) are suspended.
🛡️ Travel safety for Australia
No data present