Bahamas eVISA for Belarus citizens
Belarusian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Bahamas. Bahamas eVISA is available online for Belarusian citizens. Bahamas tourist visa is also know as Bahamas Electronic entry visa (EEV). With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 3 months and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bahamas eVISA. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Bahamas eVISA.
Do you need a visa to go to Bahamas from Belarus?
Yes, Bahamas eVISA is required for Belarusian citizens. Belarusian passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Bahamas visit visa conditions for Belarusian citizens
- Visa to enter the Bahamas can be applied through the Bahamas Immigration website.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 3 months
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: 10 working days
- Visa fees: $100
- Stay: short term
Bahamas tourist visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
Documents required for Bahamas tourist visa from Belarus include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Bahamas
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Belarus with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Bahamas An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Bahamas for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Bahamas eVISA from Belarus
Bahamas online e-visa application process for Belarusian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Belarusian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Bahamas visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Bahamas government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bahamas tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Belarusian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bahamas. If not apply for a new Belarusian passport.
Online application Go to the Bahamas tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Bahamas visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Bahamas is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Bahamas tourist visa
- $100 for a single-entry visa or $110 for multiply entry
- Make sure Belarus passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Bahamas.
- Always carry Belarus passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Bahamas.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Bahamas, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Bahamas and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Bahamas.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Bahamas.
- Research the weather conditions in Bahamas and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Bahamas.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Bahamas.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Bahamas.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Bahamas.
Bahamas travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Bahamas visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Bahamas eVISA
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.