Bahamas tourist visa
Bahamas tourist visa for Singaporean citizens
Singaporean citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Bahamas. Bahamas tourist visa is free for Singaporean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bahamas tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Bahamas tourist visa.
Bahamas tourist visa conditions for Singaporean citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Bahamas tourist visa from Singapore
Singaporean citizens dont need a visa to visit Bahamas. Bahamas tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Singaporean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bahamas. If not apply for a new Singaporean passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Singaporean citizens can go to Bahamas immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Bahamas, present Singapore passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Bahamas visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bahamas for the duration on your stamping.
Bahamas tourist visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
Documents required for Bahamas tourist visa from Singapore include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Singapore with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Singapore in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bahamas
Singapore to Nassau
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bahamas
🎒 Bahamas travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bahamas visa advice
Do singaporean citizens need a visa to go to Bahamas?
No, visa is not required for Singaporean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahamas visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Bahamas travel restrictions
Bahamas is open for travel. Most visitors from Singapore can travel to Bahamas without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bahamas.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.