Bahrain Visa on arrival
Bahrain Visa on arrival for Italy citizens
Italian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Bahrain. Bahrain Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Italian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Bahrain Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Bahrain Visa on arrival. You can find Bahrain visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Bahrain from Italy?
No, Bahrain Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Bahrain for Italian citizens. Italian passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Bahrain visit visa conditions for Italian citizens
- Citizens of the following countries and territories may obtain a visa on arrival or online for stays up to one month.
- Visas must be used within 30 days of approval. Multiple entry visas are valid for 3 months from the time of entry.
- On each entry a maximum length of stay allowed is one month, extendable for two additional weeks.
- Residents of Gulf Cooperation Council countries, who have already stayed for more than six months in their country of residence and their job professions are in approved list, may apply for a 72-hour visa or a seven-day visa upon their arrival at the airport.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 14 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Bahrain tourist visa requirements for Italian citizens
Documents required for Bahrain tourist visa from Italy include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Italy with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Italy in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bahrain
How to apply for Bahrain Visa on arrival from Italy
Bahrain visa on arrival process for Italian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Italian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Bahrain. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Bahrain.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bahrain tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Italian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bahrain. If not apply for a new Italian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Italian citizens can go to Bahrain immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Bahrain.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Bahrain, present Italy passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Bahrain visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bahrain for the 14 days on your stamping.
Bahrain visa exemption for Italian citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Bahrain tourist visa
- Make sure Italy passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Bahrain.
- Always carry Italy passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Bahrain.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Bahrain, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Bahrain and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Bahrain.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Bahrain.
- Research the weather conditions in Bahrain and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Bahrain.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Bahrain.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Bahrain.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Bahrain.
Bahrain travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Rome to Muharraq, with prices starting at 444,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Bahrain visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Bahrain Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.