Bahrain tourist e-visa for Lebanese citizens in May 2023
Bahrain tourist e-visa
Bahrain tourist e-visa for Lebanon citizens
Lebanese citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Bahrain. Bahrain tourist e-visa is available online for Lebanese citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bahrain tourist e-visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Bahrain tourist e-visa. You can find Bahrain visa exemptions.
Bahrain tourist e-visa conditions for Lebanese citizens
- There is no need to have a visa stamped in your passport prior to your arrival in Bahrain. The Visit eVisa allows you to stay in Bahrain for 1 month.
- The Visit eVisa is able to be used for multiple entry and an extension can be obtained for another 2 weeks.
- Apply for eVisa by filling in the simple form online, including details of your passport and take note of the Application Reference Number supplied and pay fee online.
- Approval of an application is not given immediately. Processing applications will take approximately 3-5 working days.
- Once your application is approved, you can print a copy of the approval to carry with you when you travel, but this is not strictly necessary.
- When you arrive in Bahrain, your electronic visa will be accessible to the passport officer who greets you.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 14 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Stay: short term
Bahrain tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
Documents required for Bahrain tourist visa from Lebanon include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 8 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Bahrain
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A proof which can prove that you have travelled to certain countries
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
How to apply for Bahrain tourist e-visa from Lebanon
Bahrain online e-visa application process for Lebanese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Lebanese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Bahrain visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Bahrain government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bahrain tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Lebanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bahrain. If not apply for a new Lebanese passport.
Online application Go to the Bahrain tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Bahrain visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Bahrain is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Bahrain visa exemption for Lebanese citizens
Thing to consider when applying for Bahrain tourist visa
- E-visa Obtainable online ONLY for holders of a valid visit visa to UAE, UK, USA, KSA (excluding Hajj & Umrah visa), Schengen or USA Green Card. Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Visa not required for a maximum stay of 1 day for valid visa holders or residents of Saudi Arabia providing hey continue their journey by land using the Causeway to Saudi Arabia.
- Visa on arrival for holders of Diplomatic, Service, and Official passports
- Multiple-entry Visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months within 6 months for a maximum stay of 2 weeks per visit for residents of the GCC member states
- Make sure Lebanon passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Bahrain.
- Always carry Lebanon passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Bahrain.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Bahrain, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Bahrain and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Bahrain.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Bahrain.
- Research the weather conditions in Bahrain and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Bahrain.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Bahrain.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Bahrain.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Bahrain.
Bahrain travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Beirut to Muharraq, with prices starting at ل.ل. 2,793,923.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Bahrain
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Bahrain
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Bahrain
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Bahrain
💳 access money easily
Drive in Bahrain
🚙 best car rentals
Bahrain is part of Asia with main city at Manama. Its Developing country with a population of 1M. The main currency is Bahraini Dinar. The languages spoken are Arabic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to Bahrain?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahrain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Bahrain with Lebanon passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.