Bahrain online e visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Bahrain online e visa is available online for Saharan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bahrain online e visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Bahrain online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Bahrain COVID-19 travel restrictions
Bahrain has Moderate restrictions for travel. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bahrain.
Get Bahrain online e visa from Western Sahara
- There is no need to have a visa stamped in your passport prior to your arrival in Bahrain. The Visit eVisa allows you to stay in Bahrain for 1 month.
- The Visit eVisa is able to be used for multiple entry and an extension can be obtained for another 2 weeks.
- Apply for eVisa by filling in the simple form online, including details of your passport and take note of the Application Reference Number supplied and pay fee online.
- Approval of an application is not given immediately. Processing applications will take approximately 3-5 working days.
- Once your application is approved, you can print a copy of the approval to carry with you when you travel, but this is not strictly necessary.
- When you arrive in Bahrain, your electronic visa will be accessible to the passport officer who greets you.
Max Stay: 14 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
Bahrain tourist visa requirements for Saharan citizens
8 documents required for Bahrain tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Complete application form online for Bahrain
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Bank Statement: Applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
A stamped bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD300
Travel itinerary: Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from the country/area in your name, not a ticket)
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Travel Evidence: A proof which can prove that you have travelled to certain countries
Copy of any USA, Schengen, UK, European or Canadian visa to support the application
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
🎒 Bahrain travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bahrain visa advice
Do saharan citizens need a visa to go to Bahrain?
Yes, visa is required for Saharan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bahrain visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Saharan citizens can get an online e visa for travelling to Bahrain.
The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days
The visa is valid for a period of 30 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Western Sahara immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.