Bangladesh tourist visa 🇧🇩
Bangladesh tourist visa from Jordan
Bangladesh tourist visa is required for Jordanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Bangladesh tourist visa. A total of 9 documents are required for applying Bangladesh tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Bangladesh COVID-19 travel restrictions
Bangladesh has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Jordan will not be allowed to travel to Bangladesh. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bangladesh.
Get Bangladesh tourist visa from Jordan
- Fill up and submit the Online Visa Application Form and Print the completed form.
- Take the printed form enclosed with required documents, payment of visa fees documents to the nearest Visa office / Bangladesh Mission.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Bangladesh tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
9 documents required for Bangladesh tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Bangladesh
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Bangladesh. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Bangladesh. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
Original Passport or Travel document of Jordan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Hotel reservation(s) in Bangladesh for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Bangladesh. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Jordan in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
✨ Bangladesh tourist visa tips
- Crew members traveling for non-duty purposes can obtain a visa on arrival (Fee
- ~US$50/~35 JOD) if holding Crew Member Identification Cards. Otherwise, the same regulations as for passengers apply.
- Passengers with a diplomatic passport and a return/onward ticket can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum allowed stay of 30 days. They can apply to extend their stay.
- Passengers with a return/onward ticket and a confirmation letter issued by the Bangladesh Board of Investment (BOI) traveling on business can obtain a visa on arrival. The letter must contain a BOI registration number and the accredited inviting organization must notify the Immigration authorities prior to arrival.
- Passengers with an onward ticket can obtain a transit visa on arrival for a maximum allowed stay of 72 hours (3 days).
- Passengers with a return/onward ticket and proof of being of Bangladeshi origin can, along with their spouses and children obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum allowed stay of 30 days which can be extended if need be.
- Bangladeshi diplomatic missions provide a No Visa Required (NVR) seal for Bangladeshis holding a foreign passport/nationality, No Visa Required (NVR) seals are provided to non-Bangladeshis who are descendants or spouses of Bangladeshis as well. This seal allows the passenger to travel to Bangladesh on multiple occasions without restrictions on duration within the validity of the visa. The No Visa Required (NVR) facility is valid until the validity of the passport ends and can be transferred to the new passport of the same person as required.
🎒 Bangladesh travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bangladesh visa advice
Do jordanian citizens need a visa to go to Bangladesh?
Yes, visa is required for Jordanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bangladesh visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Jordanian citizens need a visa for travelling to Bangladesh.
The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Jordan immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.