1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Belgium.
This does not apply to:
- Passengers arriving from Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or United Kingdom.
- Nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland returning home.
- Passengers with a British passport with nationality 'British Citizen', 'British Overseas Territories Citizen' issued by Gibraltar and British Passports with a Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode issued by the United Kingdom, returning home.
- Passengers with a long term residence permit or a long term visa issued by EEA Member States, Switzerland or the United Kingdom.
- Family members of nationals of EEA Member States, Switzerland, and of British nationals;
- Personnel of international and humanitarian organizations;
- Humanitarian aid workers;
- Military personnel.
2. Passenger flights are only allowed to operate between 7:00 and 21:00.
- This does not apply to humanitarian, repatriation and United Nations flights.
3. Belgium is implementing border controls.