Benin tourist visa
Benin tourist visa for Manx citizens
Manx citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Benin. Benin tourist visa is required for Manx citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Benin tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Benin tourist visa.
Benin tourist visa conditions for Manx citizens
How to apply for Benin tourist visa from Isle of Man
Manx citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Benin. Benin tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Benin tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Manx passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Benin. If not apply for a new Manx passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Benin.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Benin
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Benin is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Benin embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Benin, present Isle of Man passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Benin visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Benin for the duration on your stamping.
Benin tourist visa requirements for Manx citizens
Documents required for Benin tourist visa from Isle of Man include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Isle of Man with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Benin An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Benin for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Benin
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Isle of Man in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Benin
🎒 Benin travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Benin visa advice
Do manx citizens need a visa to go to Benin?
Yes, visa is required for Manx citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Benin visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.