Bermuda tourist visa
Bermuda tourist visa for Chinese citizens
Chinese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Bermuda. Bermuda tourist visa is required for Chinese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bermuda tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Bermuda tourist visa. You can find Bermuda visa exemptions.
Bermuda tourist visa conditions for Chinese citizens
How to apply for Bermuda tourist visa from China
Chinese citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Bermuda. Bermuda tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bermuda tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Chinese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bermuda. If not apply for a new Chinese passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Bermuda.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Bermuda
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Bermuda is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Bermuda embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Bermuda, present China passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Bermuda visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bermuda for the duration on your stamping.
Bermuda tourist visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Documents required for Bermuda tourist visa from China include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of China with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Bermuda An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Bermuda for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bermuda
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from China in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Shanghai to Hamilton
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bermuda
Bermuda tourist visa visa exemption for Chinese citizens
✨ Bermuda tourist visa tips
- Holders of a multiple-entry visa issued by Canada, US or the UK is valid for at least 45 days beyond the period of intended stay in Bermuda do not require a visa for three months. Visa free for a maximum stay of three months if transiting through the United Kingdom.
🎒 Bermuda travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bermuda visa advice
Do chinese citizens need a visa to go to Bermuda?
Yes, visa is required for Chinese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bermuda visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Bermuda travel restrictions
Bermuda has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from China need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Bermuda. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bermuda.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.