Bhutan online e visa for Singaporean citizens to travel in 2023
Bhutan online e visa
Bhutan online e visa for Singaporean citizens
Singaporean citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Bhutan. Bhutan online e visa is available online for Singaporean citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days and visa expires in 14 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Bhutan online e visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Bhutan online e visa.
Bhutan visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Singaporean citizens
- Visitors wishing to travel to Bhutan cannot apply for the Bhutan Visa on their own. The Bhutan Visa application and all Bhutan tours must be arranged by a licensed Bhutanese travel agency or one of their international partners.
- If approved, they are given a visa clearance letter, and must present it at the port of entry.
- The visa is then stamped into their passport. Foreign tourists must use a licensed Bhutanese tour operator or one of their international partners to pre-arrange their visa and book their holiday.
- Upon entering Bhutan, all foreigners are issued a 7 or 14 days "Entry Permit" by default, valid for Thimphu and Paro only.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Mexico and for your return transportation.
- Following our reopening on September 23rd 2022, visitors to Bhutan will be required to make an active contribution to Bhutan’s economic, social and cultural development. The Sustainable Development Fee will go towards investment in transformative programmes that preserve our cultural traditions, protect our heritage and environment, upgrade infrastructure, create opportunities for our young people, and build resilience.
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 14 days
- Visa validity: 14 days
- Visa fees: $40
- Stay: short term
Bhutan tourist visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
Documents required for Bhutan tourist visa from Singapore include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Bhutan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Bhutan online e visa from Singapore
Bhutan online e-visa application process for Singaporean citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Singaporean citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Bhutan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Bhutan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bhutan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Singaporean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bhutan. If not apply for a new Singaporean passport.
Online application Go to the Bhutan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Bhutan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Bhutan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Bhutan travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Bhutan
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Bhutan
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Bhutan
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Bhutan
💳 access money easily
Bhutan tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Singapore passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Bhutan.
- Always carry Singapore passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Bhutan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Bhutan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Bhutan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Bhutan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Bhutan.
- Research the weather conditions in Bhutan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Bhutan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Bhutan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Bhutan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Bhutan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do singaporean citizens need a visa to go to Bhutan?
Yes, visa is required for Singaporean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bhutan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Bhutan with Singapore passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.