Bolivia visa on arrival for Antigua and Barbuda citizens to travel in 2023
Bolivia visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Bolivia visa on arrival for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Antigua and Barbuda citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Bolivia. Bolivia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Bolivia visa on arrival. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Bolivia visa on arrival.
Bolivia visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
- Citizens of group 2 can visit bolivia for tourism or business purposes with visa on arrival.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Bolivia tourist visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Documents required for Bolivia tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
How to apply for Bolivia visa on arrival from Antigua and Barbuda
Bolivia visa on arrival process for Antigua and Barbuda cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Antigua and Barbuda citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Bolivia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Bolivia.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bolivia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Antigua and Barbuda passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bolivia. If not apply for a new Antigua and Barbuda passport.
Arrival After arriving, Antigua and Barbuda citizens can go to Bolivia immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Bolivia.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Bolivia, present Antigua and Barbuda passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Bolivia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bolivia for the duration on your stamping.
Bolivia travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Saint Johns to Santa Cruz de la Sierra, with prices starting at $4,874.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Bolivia
✈️ flight prices
Stay in Bolivia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Bolivia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Bolivia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Bolivia
💳 access money easily
Bolivia tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure Antigua and Barbuda passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Bolivia.
- Always carry Antigua and Barbuda passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Bolivia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Bolivia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Bolivia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Bolivia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Bolivia.
- Research the weather conditions in Bolivia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Bolivia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Bolivia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Bolivia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Bolivia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do antigua and barbuda citizens need a visa to go to Bolivia?
No, visa is not required for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bolivia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Bolivia with Antigua and Barbuda passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.