Bolivia visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Bolivia visa on arrival for Djiboutian citizens
Djiboutian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Bolivia. Bolivia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Djiboutian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Bolivia visa on arrival. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Bolivia visa on arrival.
Bolivia visa on arrival conditions for Djiboutian citizens
- Citizens of group 2 can visit bolivia for tourism or business purposes with visa on arrival.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Bolivia visa on arrival from Djibouti
Djiboutian citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Bolivia. Bolivia visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Bolivia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Djiboutian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bolivia. If not apply for a new Djiboutian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Djiboutian citizens can go to Bolivia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Bolivia.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Bolivia, present Djibouti passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Bolivia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bolivia for the duration on your stamping.
Bolivia tourist visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
Documents required for Bolivia tourist visa from Djibouti include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bolivia
🎒 Bolivia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bolivia visa advice
Do djiboutian citizens need a visa to go to Bolivia?
No, visa is not required for Djiboutian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bolivia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Bolivia travel restrictions
Bolivia has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Djibouti need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Bolivia. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bolivia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.