Bolivia tourist visa
Bolivia tourist visa for Saint Martin citizens
Saint Martin citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Bolivia. Bolivia tourist visa is free for Saint Martin citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Bolivia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Bolivia tourist visa.
Bolivia tourist visa conditions for Saint Martin citizens
- Citizens of group 1 can visit bolivia for tourism or business purposes without having to obtain a visa.
Max Stay: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Bolivia tourist visa from Saint Martin
Saint Martin citizens dont need a visa to visit Bolivia. Bolivia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saint Martin passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Bolivia. If not apply for a new Saint Martin passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Saint Martin citizens can go to Bolivia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Bolivia, present Saint Martin passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Bolivia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Bolivia for the duration on your stamping.
Bolivia tourist visa requirements for Saint Martin citizens
Documents required for Bolivia tourist visa from Saint Martin include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Martin with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Martin in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bolivia
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bolivia
🎒 Bolivia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bolivia visa advice
Do saint martin citizens need a visa to go to Bolivia?
No, visa is not required for Saint Martin citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bolivia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.