Brazil tourist visa
Brazil tourist visa for Israeli citizens
Israeli citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Brazil. Brazil tourist visa is free for Israeli citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Brazil tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Brazil tourist visa.
Brazil tourist visa conditions for Israeli citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Brazil tourist visa from Israel
Israeli citizens dont need a visa to visit Brazil. Brazil tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Israeli passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Brazil. If not apply for a new Israeli passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Israeli citizens can go to Brazil immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Brazil, present Israel passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Brazil visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Brazil for the duration on your stamping.
Brazil tourist visa requirements for Israeli citizens
Documents required for Brazil tourist visa from Israel include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Israel with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Israel in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Brazil
Jerusalem to Sao Paulo
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Brazil
🎒 Brazil travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Brazil visa advice
Do israeli citizens need a visa to go to Brazil?
No, visa is not required for Israeli citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Brazil visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Brazil travel restrictions
Brazil is open for travel. Most visitors from Israel can travel to Brazil without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Brazil.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.