British Virgin Islands tourist visa
British Virgin Islands tourist visa for Syrian citizens
Syrian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to British Virgin Islands. British Virgin Islands tourist visa is required for Syrian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for British Virgin Islands tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying British Virgin Islands tourist visa. You can find British Virgin Islands visa exemptions.
British Virgin Islands tourist visa conditions for Syrian citizens
How to apply for British Virgin Islands tourist visa from Syria
Syrian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit British Virgin Islands. British Virgin Islands tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a British Virgin Islands tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Syrian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in British Virgin Islands. If not apply for a new Syrian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for British Virgin Islands.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of British Virgin Islands
- Step 5 : Once visa application for British Virgin Islands is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from British Virgin Islands embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in British Virgin Islands, present Syria passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive British Virgin Islands visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in British Virgin Islands for the duration on your stamping.
British Virgin Islands tourist visa requirements for Syrian citizens
Documents required for British Virgin Islands tourist visa from Syria include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Syria with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for British Virgin Islands An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in British Virgin Islands for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave British Virgin Islands
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Syria in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for British Virgin Islands
British Virgin Islands tourist visa visa exemption for Syrian citizens
🎒 British Virgin Islands travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
British Virgin Islands visa advice
Do syrian citizens need a visa to go to British Virgin Islands?
Yes, visa is required for Syrian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for British Virgin Islands visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
British Virgin Islands travel restrictions
British Virgin Islands has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel British Virgin Islands.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.