Brunei tourist visa
Brunei tourist visa for Sri Lankan citizens
Sri Lankan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Brunei. Brunei tourist visa is required for Sri Lankan citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Brunei tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Brunei tourist visa.
Brunei tourist visa conditions for Sri Lankan citizens
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Brunei tourist visa from Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Brunei. Brunei tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Brunei tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Sri Lankan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Brunei. If not apply for a new Sri Lankan passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Brunei.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Brunei
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Brunei is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Brunei embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Brunei, present Sri Lanka passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Brunei visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Brunei for the duration on your stamping.
Brunei tourist visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens
Documents required for Brunei tourist visa from Sri Lanka include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Brunei
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Colombo to Bandar Seri Begawan
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Brunei
🎒 Brunei travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Brunei visa advice
Do sri lankan citizens need a visa to go to Brunei?
Yes, visa is required for Sri Lankan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Brunei visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Brunei travel restrictions
Brunei has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Brunei.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.