Bulgaria tourist visa
Bulgaria tourist visa from Jordan
Bulgaria tourist visa is required for Jordanian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Bulgaria tourist visa. A total of 11 documents are required for applying Bulgaria tourist visa. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Bulgaria tourist visa conditions for Jordanian citizens
- Visa application shall be submitted prior to the entry into Bulgaria, at the competent Embassy/Consulate.
- If there is no Bulgaria Embassy/Consulate in the applicant's country, the application may be submitted at the nearest Bulgarian Embassy/Consulate.
- Visa application shall be submitted in person. Exceptionally and in justified cases, a visa applicant does not need to file the application personally, but he/she shall present himself/herself when called upon by the Embassy/Consulate.
- Visa applications for minors or persons deprived of their business capacity shall be submitted by their legal representative.
- Visa application shall be submitted no sooner than three months prior to the date of the intended trip.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Bulgaria tourist visa from Jordan
Step 1 : Jordanian citizens need to get a visa for Bulgaria by going to the nearest embassy.
Step 2 : Fill the application form for Bulgaria.
Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Bulgaria
Step 4 : Once the visa application for Bulgaria is approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
Step 5 : Pickup your passport from Bulgaria embassy
Step 6 : You can now travel to Bulgaria and stay for the duration on your visa.
Bulgaria tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
11 documents required for Bulgaria tourist visa
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Bulgaria
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Bulgaria. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Bulgaria. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
Original Passport or Travel document of Jordan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Provide a previous passport of Jordan if any.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Bulgaria. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of travel insurance for Bulgaria with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. A minimum cover of EUR 30,000 . The travel insurance must cover the cost of repatriation for medical reasons and the Certificate of Currency must be issued by an insurance company operating in Australia or within the EU. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from Jordan. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. Original bank statements for the last 3 months showing sufficient funds to cover stay in the Schengen Area.
Hotel reservation(s) in Bulgaria for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Amman to Sofia
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Bulgaria
Save 88% internationally
💳 No ATM fees in Bulgaria
Bulgaria tourist visa visa exemption for Jordanian citizens
Bulgaria COVID-19 travel restrictions
Bulgaria has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Jordan will not be allowed to travel to Bulgaria. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Bulgaria.
✨ Bulgaria tourist visa tips
- Holders of short stay and transit visas issued by Croatia, Cyprus and Romania can enter Bulgaria for the duration of their visa.
- National visas issued by Bulgaria or Schengen visas issued by a Schengen Member State in expired, full or invalidated travel documents are accepted if accompanied by a new valid travel document of the same nationality.
- Visitors with a family member residence card issued by Switzerland or another EEA Member State are visa exempt and allowed a total stay of 90 days within a period of 180 days. The card must be issued to family members of a national of Switzerland or an EEA Member State. They must travel with or travel to join the national of Switzerland or an EEA Member State. This does not apply to visitors with a different type of residence permit.
- Visitors with a residence permit issued by Croatia, Cyprus, Romania or a Schengen Member State are visa exempt for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days within a 180-day period (residence permits issued by Malta must be biometric).
- Holders of a Schengen visa can enter Bulgaria for up to 90 days within a 180-day period during the validity of their Schengen visa (must hold a double or multiple entry C or D visa) without having to apply for a Bulgarian visa.
🎒 Bulgaria travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Bulgaria visa advice
Do jordanian citizens need a visa to go to Bulgaria?
Yes, visa is required for Jordanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Bulgaria visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.