Burkina Faso eVisa for Omani citizens in June 2023
Burkina Faso eVisa
Burkina Faso eVisa for Oman citizens
Omani citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso eVisa is available online for Omani citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Burkina Faso eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Burkina Faso eVisa. You can find Burkina Faso visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Burkina Faso from Oman?
Yes, Burkina Faso eVisa is required for Omani citizens. Omani passport holdders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Burkina Faso eVisa conditions for Omani citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Visa fees: 33 000,00Fr
- Stay: short term
Burkina Faso tourist visa requirements for Omani citizens
Documents required for Burkina Faso tourist visa from Oman include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Oman with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Burkina Faso An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Burkina Faso for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Burkina Faso eVisa from Oman
Burkina Faso online e-visa application process for Omani citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Omani citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Burkina Faso visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Burkina Faso government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Burkina Faso tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Omani passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Burkina Faso. If not apply for a new Omani passport.
Online application Go to the Burkina Faso tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Burkina Faso visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Burkina Faso is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Burkina Faso tourist visa
- Make sure Oman passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Burkina Faso.
- Always carry Oman passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Burkina Faso.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Burkina Faso, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Burkina Faso and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Burkina Faso.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Burkina Faso.
- Research the weather conditions in Burkina Faso and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Burkina Faso.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Burkina Faso.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Burkina Faso.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Burkina Faso.
Burkina Faso travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Burkina Faso
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Burkina Faso
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Burkina Faso
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Burkina Faso
💳 access money easily
Drive in Burkina Faso
🚙 best car rentals
Burkina Faso is part of Africa with main city at Ouagadougou. Its Least Developed country with a population of 19M. The main currency is West African CFA franc. The languages spoken are French and Fula.
Burkina Faso tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Oman visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Burkina Faso eVisa
Countries to travel near Burkina Faso with Oman passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.