Burundi tourist visa
Burundi tourist visa for Georgian citizens
Georgian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Burundi. Burundi tourist visa is required for Georgian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Burundi tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Burundi tourist visa.
Burundi tourist visa conditions for Georgian citizens
How to apply for Burundi tourist visa from Georgia
Georgian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Burundi. Burundi tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Burundi tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Georgian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Burundi. If not apply for a new Georgian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Burundi.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Burundi
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Burundi is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Burundi embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Burundi, present Georgia passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Burundi visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Burundi for the duration on your stamping.
Burundi tourist visa requirements for Georgian citizens
Documents required for Burundi tourist visa from Georgia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Georgia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Burundi An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Burundi for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Burundi
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Georgia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Tbilisi to Bujumbura
✈️ flight prices next week
3 802,00 ₾
3 802,00 ₾
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Burundi
🎒 Burundi travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Burundi visa advice
Do georgian citizens need a visa to go to Burundi?
Yes, visa is required for Georgian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Burundi visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Burundi travel restrictions
Burundi has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Burundi.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.