Burundi visa on arrival for Slovak citizens in June 2023
Burundi visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Burundi visa on arrival for Slovakia citizens
Slovak citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Burundi. Burundi visa on arrival is available on arrival for Slovak citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Burundi visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Burundi visa on arrival. You can find Burundi visa exemptions.
Burundi visa on arrival conditions for Slovak citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Burundi tourist visa requirements for Slovak citizens
Documents required for Burundi tourist visa from Slovakia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Slovakia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Slovakia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Burundi
How to apply for Burundi visa on arrival from Slovakia
Burundi visa on arrival process for Slovak cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Slovak citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Burundi. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Burundi.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Burundi tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Slovak passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Burundi. If not apply for a new Slovak passport.
Arrival After arriving, Slovak citizens can go to Burundi immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Burundi.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Burundi, present Slovakia passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Burundi visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Burundi for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Burundi tourist visa
- Make sure Slovakia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Burundi.
- Always carry Slovakia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Burundi.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Burundi, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Burundi and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Burundi.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Burundi.
- Research the weather conditions in Burundi and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Burundi.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Burundi.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Burundi.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Burundi.
Burundi travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Burundi
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Burundi
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Burundi
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Burundi
💳 access money easily
Drive in Burundi
🚙 best car rentals
Burundi is part of Africa with main city at Bujumbura. Its Least Developed country with a population of 10M. The main currency is Burundi Franc. The languages spoken are French and Kirundi.
Do slovak citizens need a visa for Burundi?
No, visa is not required for Slovak citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Burundi visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Slovakia tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Slovakia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Burundi with Slovakia passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.