1. All visa exemptions, visas on arrival and e-visas are suspended until 30 April 2020.
2. All foreigners must:
a. have a medical certificate, issued by competent health authorities of their country no more than 72 hours prior to the date of travel, certifying that they are not tested positive for the Coronavirus (COVID - 19); and
b. have proof of insurance policy with minimum medical coverage of fifty thousand US dollars.
- This does not apply to passengers with diplomatic visa (Visa A) or official visa (Visa B) issued by Cambodia.
3. Passengers upon arrival will be subject to a health risk assessment and screened by the government. They will also be subject to a mandatory isolation/quarantine.
4. Passengers arriving from France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Spain or USA are not allowed to enter Cambodia.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Cambodia.
5. Nationals and residents of Cambodia, diplomats and officials of foreign embassies and international organizations and their family members who have a Diplomatic Visa Type A and Official Visa Type B who live or have been in France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Spain or USA in the past 14 days will be quarantine for 14 days.
- This does not apply to airline crew.