Cambodia visa on arrival for Kosovan citizens in May 2023
Cambodia visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Cambodia visa on arrival for Kosovo citizens
Kosovan citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Cambodia. Cambodia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Kosovan citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Cambodia visa on arrival. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Cambodia visa on arrival. You can find Cambodia visa exemptions.
Cambodia visa on arrival conditions for Kosovan citizens
- Tourist visa is obtainable upon arrival at both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. You can also get a visa through land crossing from Thailand, Vietnam and Laos at International Check Point border.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Cambodia tourist visa requirements for Kosovan citizens
Documents required for Cambodia tourist visa from Kosovo include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Cambodia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Kosovo with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Kosovo in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Cambodia
How to apply for Cambodia visa on arrival from Kosovo
Cambodia visa on arrival process for Kosovan cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Kosovan citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Cambodia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Cambodia.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Cambodia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Kosovan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Cambodia. If not apply for a new Kosovan passport.
Arrival After arriving, Kosovan citizens can go to Cambodia immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Cambodia.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Cambodia, present Kosovo passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Cambodia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Cambodia for the duration on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Cambodia tourist visa
- Can be extended
- Make sure Kosovo passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Cambodia.
- Always carry Kosovo passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Cambodia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Cambodia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Cambodia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Cambodia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Cambodia.
- Research the weather conditions in Cambodia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Cambodia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Cambodia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Cambodia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Cambodia.
Cambodia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Cambodia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Cambodia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Cambodia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Cambodia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Cambodia
🚙 best car rentals
Cambodia is part of Asia with main city at Phnom Penh. Its Least Developed country with a population of 16M. The main currency is Riel. The languages spoken are Khmer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do kosovan citizens need a visa to go to Cambodia?
No, visa is not required for Kosovan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cambodia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Cambodia with Kosovo passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.