Cambodia visa on arrival 🇰🇭
Visa on Arrival
Cambodia visa on arrival from Lebanon
Cambodia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 1 month and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Cambodia visa on arrival. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Cambodia visa on arrival. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Cambodia COVID-19 travel restrictions
Cambodia is open with restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Lebanon need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Cambodia. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Cambodia.
Get Cambodia visa on arrival from Lebanon
- Tourist visa is obtainable upon arrival at both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. You can also get a visa through land crossing from Thailand, Vietnam and Laos at International Check Point border.
Max Stay: 1 month
Visa Validity: 30 days
Cambodia tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
✨ Cambodia tourist visa tips
- Valid for 30 days per trip
- Extensions of stay is possible up to a maximum stay of 12 months for a fee
- Passengers not permitted to make day trips that arrive and depart on the same day, except when arriving and departing at Phnom Penh (PNH) airport or hold a multiple-entry business visa
- Obtainable online
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- Visa on arrival for passengers who were born in Cambodia
- All visitors are fingerprinted upon entry and exit
🎒 Cambodia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Cambodia visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to Cambodia?
No, visa is not required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cambodia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Lebanese citizens can get a visa on arrival for travelling to Cambodia.
The stay is usually short with a period of 1 month
The visa is valid for a period of 30 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Lebanon immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.